Style Diary: Kos

Top: New look
Shorts: Primark
Here are a few of my favourite styles from my Kos trip.



I buy most of my clothes on sale because I would rather spend my money on travelling - that being said I do love a good bargain! This makes it harder for me to find the specific item as they have mostly sold out by the time I've worn them. I have linked the shops where you should be able to find similar alternatives.
 
My black office shoes shown on the left are a god send, I wear them on almost every occasion as they match with most outfits and are as comfy as can be for a pair of heels. Buy Similar

My clutch was a gift from River Island I am in love with the pastel blue colour. Its easy to match up and a good size for the essentials. Buy similar

(Left to Right)
Leotard Top: New Look
Trousers: New Look
Shoes: Office
 
 
Top and skirt: Topshop (on sale)
Shoes: Office*
 
Dress: Zara
Bag: River Island
Shoes: new look
 
 
Choker: topshop
Dress: pretty little thing
Shoes: new look 
 
*Tip: save on luggage weight by packing one pair of dressy shoes that match with everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Where I have been