Luxury vs Value Airlines


 
 

Travel Decisions

 
I am currently about to book my one way long haul flight from UK to Bangkok for the beginning of December and have found some great price deals. The top two choices it has been narrowed down to are a flight with Air India for £290 or a flight with Etihad for £350.

Usually I am all for the cheapest air fare. However this is a tough decision as Etihad are one of my top choice Airlines to fly with after using them previously. Their overall quality of service and comfort exceeds most other airlines I have flown with.

I can not form an opinion on Air India as I have not had any experience with them however after some research I have found that they are of great value for money but do not seem to be at the same exceptional level of service as Etihad.

So the decision remains and although, I would usually opt for the cheapest option to be saving as much of my travel fund as possible, after much deliberation and research I think it would be a mistake to not take the opportunity of flying with the luxurious Etihad airline for £60 more. With this being a long-haul (15+ hour) flight at the very beginning of my travels I would say its best to start the journey on the right leg.

 Let me know your thoughts. Would you have chosen differently?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Where I have been