Style Diary: Cyprus

From lounging by the pool, a day trip to the caves to the streets of Ayia Napa; Here are the outfits that I wore on my last minute girly get away to Cyprus!

A day at nissi beach consists of lots of sun, sand and music. I went with a cute and comfy ensemble that wouldn't be to much hassle. These hollister flip flops are my go-to shoes on holiday; especially suitable for a beach day! 


For my first evening outfit I went for an elegant look; I wore this to dinner where I enjoyed a traditional Cypriot Meze meal in the lovely area of Protoras (yum!)

Next up Napa night! I went all out with glitter gold shorts and a crop - no restricted dancing for me! 

Finally for a night of cocktails and karaoke I wore this eye catching red dress. I love the vibrancy of the red and to add a little extra put a flower in my hair! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Where I have been