A One Way Ticket

With the help of STA I have finally booked my one way ticket to OZ with Luke!



We will be travelling with Etihad for our 24+ hour journey from Manchester, UK for less than £450! what a bargain find! STA provided a price match so I can keep all of our bookings in one place (price quote found on net flights.com). STA have been extremely helpful so far so we will also be booking our Introduction package with them and I will be looking and their insurance quotes to cover us for our year of adventure! 

Im fortunate enough to be able to share this adventure with my best friend! I cannot wait to begin to explore down under and look forward to what the future holds. 

First stop Melbourne...


My Melbourne bucket list:
  • Drive world famous Great ocean road
  • Explore the Royal botanic gardens 
  • Make out at "lovers lane" at Mt dandelions lookout
  • Visit queen Victoria market
  • Trip to Yarra Valley
  • Experience worlds smallest penguins at penguin parade on Phillip 
  • Step into the glass cube on sky deck 88 at Eureka tower
  • Soak in Peninsula hot springs
  • Stroll down little Italy on Lyon street 
  • Snorkel the piers of melbournes peninsulas 
  • Surf bells beach
  • Hire a Harley to explore the city on 

Here's to a year of adventure together...

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Where I have been